We adhere to the following Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria for The Context Journal.
- Research reported in English language
- Studies using qualitative methods of analysis
- Original and Unpublished first hand qualitative studies
- Studies involving secondary qualitative analysis of qualitative data
- Research formatted in MLA (8th Edition) Style sheet
- Research within the scope of the journal only
- Research that contributes significant findings
- Non English language
- Published Papers & abstracts
- Dissertations /theses
- Lexical studies that analyse natural language data presented as quantitative results
- Studies without a research methodologies
- Qualitative studies using questionnaires or other methods that do not involve direct contact or observation of participants
- Any study where text / data not analysed i.e. uninterpreted data
- Case reports
- Any review (systematic, narrative, qualitative)
- Commentary articles, written to convey opinion or stimulate research /discussion, with no research component.
- Creative writings: poems, short stories, short fiction, etc.